Sunday, June 20, 2010

Oh hi there, didn't see you...

So, it's been a while.

And I mean a really really really long time.

Now that I come to think of it...3 months exactly (to the day)!

Well, in that time I finally finish my junior year that seemed to be interminable. I took a plethora of AP Exams (Spanish Lit, Lang, and Chem just to name a few...), SAT IIs, and finals -- just lots of testing in general. I also had my prom...

It's hard to believe I'm actually a senior, and I can't wait for what's in store for next year!

During my hiatus I fell in love with:
1. zucchini pasta. nomnomnom
2. coconut butter. again, nomnomnom
3. jack johnson's album to the sea

Broke up with:
1. dairy :(
2. and that's it!

So here's my pledge not to disappear again...at least not for 3 months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment