Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello Blogosphere!

Hello world...or whoever may be out there.

This is me, embarking on a new journey into new uncharted waters. I am of the 'techno generation' so I feel like this was bound to happen at some point or later. I haven't had a chance to go to a book store recently, so I turned to the internet for some leisurely reading. What I thought would come up as just stories and moments of people's lives turned out to be so much more. I stumbled upon an abyss of blogs. Everything from the couch potato who is bored with their life to the health-obsessed nut (pun intended...haha), and of course everything in between. I am not bored with my life whatsoever but I want to share my stories and trials of life and I hope that people can join me along the way.

So here goes. Hello blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment